Want a Free Market Analysis?
Overview - Selling Your Home
Your home is more than an architectural structure. Typically, it’s an extension of who you are – your personality, style, and values. Thus, that’s why selling your home can be an emotional experience, yet it can also be exciting and rewarding.
First, decide to sell your home. Then, you need to do your “homework”! Getting a signed contract is a great accomplishment, but that’s only half the journey. In other words, home sale today involves more than 20 steps after the initial contract is accepted. Furthermore, download my Home Seller Frequently Asked Questions for more information!
I can provide the experience and local knowledge to guide you through the home selling process. Resulting in selling your home within the ideal time frame and at the best price possible. As your realtor, I have your best interest in mind. To achieve our goals, I use state-of-the-art marketing resources to showcase your home’s best assets. Also, help you determine what improvements will make the biggest difference.
Lastly, review my marketing plan, objectives, and strategy below to see how I plan to get the best price for your home in the shortest time with the least inconveniences possible.
Process for Selling Your Home
Why I Should be Your Realtor to Sell Your Home?
My Plan for Selling Your Home
- Communication Guarantee – Inform you at least once a week to tell you what is happening on the sale; Consequently, provide metrics on internet traffic viewing your property!
- Internet and Social Media Marketing – Create a website for your home and post your home on social media. Post YouTube videos, blog, or do ads on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linked-in.
- Detailed and Proven Marketing Plan – Call or door knock to actively look for buyers for your home and I will report what I did that week!
- Easy Exit Listing – You’re free to leave at any time.
Objectives for Selling Your Home
- Assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- Communicate with you, weekly, the results of my activities.
- Negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
Social Media Marketing for Selling Your Home
- Feature your property on my website
- Blog about it on My Real Estate Blog
- Promote it on my Facebook Business Page
- Post it on LinkedIn to my Activity feed.
- Tweet about your property on Twitter
- Create a video and post it on my YouTube channel, then share that with all my other Social Media channels
My Strategy to get Your Home Sold for Top Dollar
- Multiple Listing Service
- Professional Signs and Lockbox
- Websites (Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, Realtor, Century 21, Property Unique, homeswithsabrina.com, and other real estate auxiliary sites)
- Weekly status communication
- Provide guidance
- Metrics on internet traffic
- Feedback from potential buyers
- Just Listed Postcards/ Flyers
- Professional Photos
- 3-D Tour
- Social Media Ads/Posts (Instagram, Facebook Business, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, NextDoor)
- Open House
- Door knocking
- Call Potential Buyers
- Priced to Sell
- Update/repair if applicable
- C21 Office Meetings
Complete to get a Free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) - First Step to Selling Your Home
The purpose of a CMA is to determine the value of your home in the eyes of the buyers. First, buyers determine value by comparison shopping. Second, they look at the price of your home based on its features and benefits. Lastly, compare your home with the features and benefits of similar homes that have sold recently or are currently on the market.
Complete the form below to sell your house today!